| HR Partner |
| Company || Central City Concern |
| Location || Portland, OR |
| Pay || $66,000 - $72,000/Annually DOE |
| Listing URL || http://www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs |
| Contact Name || Ryan |
| Contact Phone # || 9713528839 |
| Contact Email || email@example.com|
| Date Posted || 00-00-0000 |
| Expires || 12-15-2017 |
| Description || Are you currently an Employee Relations guru? Is something missing? Have you thought about being a|
true force of change, rather than just an experienced perspective? Do you want an active voice in
helping employees reach true success?
If you answered "Yes," your next career is waiting!!
We are looking for a HR Partner to join our people-centric work environment! Central City Concern is
one of Portland's oldest and most trusted non-profits, serving critical needs of our community. Imagine
being a part of an organization who nourishes, creates opportunity, and revitalizes the community
through affordable healthcare, and access to housing and employment.
As an HRP for CCC you will have an opportunity to work with a unique employee base and have a true
impact in your community. This role serves as an advocate for all employees at all levels of the
organization. In this role you get to focus on the people who make this organization great and further
the success of improving the community around us.
There's more! At CCC your personal balance of health and success is a true value. On our team taking
vacation time is normal, team comradery is daily, and personal growth is a constant. We're a team with
fierce compassion for humanity! Join us in our relentless pursuit of quality human resource outcomes.
See our brief description below and our website http://www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs for more
information about CCC and to apply to join our HR team.
SUMMARY: The HR Partner is responsible for providing human resources management support to
assigned department areas while facilitating alignment between program objectives, management
needs, and employee fulfillment. The HR Partner maintains thorough knowledge of assigned
department operations, funding structure, legal and regulatory landscape, workforce challenges, and
culture to provide effective guidance to HR management decisions and processes that utilize current
and innovative strategies.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field or an equivalent
combination of relevant skills and experience.
2. Minimum of five (5) years working in a management-level HR position required. Experience
working at or with a non-profit strongly preferred.
3. Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices,
organizational development, employee and union relations, diversity, performance
management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
4. Experience with a unionized workforce is preferred.
5. Advanced knowledge of employment and labor laws required.
6. Computer experience, including Word and Excel.
7. Must possess a current driver's license, access to a vehicle, qualify as an Acceptable Driver as
designated in Central City Concern's Fleet Safety policy. Must pass an initial drivers training
within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training. Must
maintain vehicle insurance coverage of a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 personal auto liability
8. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, TB test, and background check. DHS clearance
9. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
10. Will be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. Cell phones will be provided by
Central City Concern.
11. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
12. Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
13. Must adhere to agency policies of non-discrimination.
14. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds,
religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and sexual orientations,
treating each individual with respect and dignity.
Central City Concern is a second chance employer and complies with applicable laws regarding
consideration of criminal background for employment purposes. Government regulations, contractual
requirements, or the duties of this particular job may require CCC to conduct a background check and
take appropriate action to address prior criminal convictions.
CCC is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.